At Pied Piper Nursery School, we believe that each child is special and holds the future in their hands. Our center offers a quality child care program that facilitates and nurtures the individual needs and abilities of each and every child entrusted to our care.
Our Purpose and Goals:
- To offer a curriculum which encourages social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth.
- To teach children to relate to others, to value friendship, and to respect all people.
- To provide a safe, comfortable environment for early learning and growth processes.
- To help each child learn to develop self discipline and independence and to deal with his/her emotions in an appropriate manner.
- To provide a well balanced schedule of activities emphasizing body awareness through exercise and organized games.